As a potential corporate partner, your support is vital to us being able to achieve our aims of improving the quality of life for people living with dementia and their loved ones who care for them.
Daybreak would like to work with businesses across Oxfordshire to create partnerships that are mutually beneficial, exploring the different ways we can work together.
- Daybreak can offer your employees opportunities to volunteer and support Daybreak fundraising
- We can offer a Dementia Friends Champion who can provide a one hour training session for your staff, providing them with a better understanding of dementia, which will qualify then as Dementia Friends*
- We can support your staff with their fundraising ideas and activities
- You can promote your business on our Corporate page
- Daybreak can tailor the partnership to meet your ideas and requirements
You are warmly invited to visit one of the Daybreak Clubs and meet the wonderful people we are supporting and see the unique way in which we are helping people to live well with dementia
*Alzheimer’s Society Dementia Friends programme is the biggest ever initiative to change people’e perceptions of dementia. It aims to transform the way the nation thinks, acts and alks about the condition, helping to make communities and businesses become dementia-friendly
To find out more, contact Laura Bristow on email@example.com
We are grateful to receive support from the following organisations: