Daybreak Aims and Objectives
These are the basis for our operations and the services that we provide.
• Provide an evaluated programme of support, to people with dementia and their carers.
• Provide meaningful, person-centred activity for people who have dementia.
• Offer opportunities for social engagement and companionship in an informal setting.
• Reduce isolation of people who have dementia and maintain their skills and abilities.
• Allow family carers a break from their care-giving responsibilities and help the person living with a dementia to remain at home for longer.
Our policies, procedures, staff training and quality measures are designed to support this.